A MESSAGE FROM SRI AMMA BHAGAVAN
Dear members of Amma Bhagavan family, we wish to give you some clarifications, as there seems to be some confusion among the family members.
1) Bhagavad Dharma and O&O are two divisions but one.
2) Both were created by Amma and Bhagavan.
3) Bhagavad Dharma is centered around Amma and Bhagavan.
4) O&O is not centered around Amma Bhagavan and is centered around universal intelligence and universal consciousness.
5) We created the division as some seekers from all over the world found it difficult to accept Amma Bhagavan and travel with Amma Bhagavan.
6) The essence of our work is freedom. Seekers could follow any path of their choice.
7) Seekers could follow Bhagavad Dharma or O&O or follow both. It is their freedom.
8) Those who wish to do seva could do seva to any one of these or both. It is their choice.
9) Ekam [aka the Oneness Temple] is common to both. In fact, any seeker following any path could benefit by meditating at Ekam.
10) Members of Amma Bhagavan family who have been awakened through Amma Bhagavan Deekshas could enhance their states by meditating at Ekam where Amma Bhagavan would give the Golden Orb Deeksha. Amma Bhagavan are in fact the Golden Orb. Those who want to get awakened through Amma Bhagavan Deekshas could receive Deekshas after meditating at Ekam, in which case they would be very powerful.
We hope these clarifications would help remove the confusion in the minds of our Amma Bhagavan family members.
We love you so much and hope to awaken and enlighten you all very soon.
Image: "Stairway to Heaven", source unknown
Taken from earlier post on the Pathless Path with related 2014 quotes from Bhagavan